Marketing Coordinator, Templeton Press
Reporting to the Editor in Chief, the Marketing Coordinator will support the daily Marketing operations of the department.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate Seasonal Catalogs, subject specific brochures.
- Coordinate postcards, flyers, subject specific brochures and email blasts.
- Schedule and coordinate advertising for books.
- Design advertisements.
- Handle communications with reps and handle sales and retail monitoring.
- Develop tip sheets for reps.
- Handle all arrangements for conventions and attend all conventions.
- Handle relationships with book vendors, including Ingram and HAIPR.
- Develop book specific websites when necessary.
- Develops advertising and marketing strategies for text adoptions.
- Accountable for the creation of social media plans and content for Templeton Press.
- Write marketing copy.
Criteria & Relevant Skills
- 3-5+ years' experience in marketing operations.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, time management, writing and editing skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, maintain confidentiality, and operate both independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office software is required.
- Strong personal interest in the Foundation's mission is essential.
Submit Your CV »
Receive the Templeton Report »
The mission of the John Templeton Foundation is to serve as a philanthropic catalyst for discovery in areas engaging life's biggest questions. These questions range from explorations into the laws of nature and the universe to questions on the nature of love, gratitude, forgiveness, and creativity.
Our vision is derived from Sir John Templeton's commitment to rigorous scientific research and related scholarship. The Foundation's motto "How little we know, how eager to learn" exemplifies our support for open-minded inquiry and our hope for advancing human progress through breakthrough discoveries.